- Silver tone (perhaps it was golden someday in the far past) metal free form snake Belt with Deco Modernist Oval Buckle
- Elasticized belt measures 27 inches (when non-stretched) the snake portion is thin. Deco style Modernist Buckle measures 2 inches by .50 inch wide
- It looks like it might have been golden in the past and now looks mainly silver
- c.1970s, unmarked
- Very good vintage condition, no damage, nothing missing, all parts authentic, genuine, functional and ready to wear
- It will come carefully wrapped and gift boxed to ensure its safe travel. Could be a gift!
- Shipping usually takes place within 24h from payment received. All packages have tracking service added to it.
- I try to recycle packaging, so your shipment box might not be brand new.
- All jewelry comes gift wrapped, ready to give or to be used as nice storage. I use a variety of packaging from pouch bags to velvet boxes and tin cans. Packaging will be selected to protect its content properly with care
- Do you collect authentic vintage jewelry? Please visit the shop for more. We do combine shipping for FREE on jewelry! Enjoy the savings and finds
I have been dealing for over 30 years and selling online for over 10 years. I want you to be satisfied with your browsing and shopping experience. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for coming by the shop!