Great lot of 5 (five) pin brooches, as described:
1. Full body clown, articulated piece, nice quality with very sparkling rhinestones all encrusted over very shine golden metal, stamp marked "WEN", c.1980s, approx.: 2 x 1.65 inches. Mint condition, all rhinestones in place all shine perfect.
2. Head clown with pastel colors of pink yellow and blue plus bold red nose, nice quality 3D enameled pin, stamp marked "Giovanni", c.1980s, approx.: 2 x 2 inches. Mint condition, all intact
3. Carousel Black Unicorn with blue enamel saddle and golden details, nice quality enameled brooch with great detailing, unmarked, c.1980s, large measuring approx.: 3 x 2.25 inches. Mint condition, all intact
4. Full body clown wearing green suit with great coloring and details including three dimensional accordion nose, unmarked quality treasure. Approx. measurements: 2 x 1 inch. Mint condition and ready to wear
5. Red and black with golden details full body fool clown juggler guy, nice quality enameling, unmarked, c.1980s, approx.: 2.25 x 1.5 inches. As-is condition. Very nice on the enamel, yet missing sliding ring locking part on the clasp. It could be used as is and stay pinned but it would not be safely pinned.
It will be carefully wrapped to ensure its safe travels. It would make a wonderful gift to many vintage jewelry collectors, as well as circus theme fans.